Hello, Sisters!!

I thought it would be fun to have an open recipe exchange for our ward. I know many of you cook GREAT and I look forward to trying some of your recipes for my family. If you would like to add a recipe, please call me with your email address and I will send you an invitation. When you get an email back from me, push on the link and follow the directions by signing in or creating a new google account (Way Easy). After you get a login, you can post your recipes for all to share. You can call me if you get stuck. Lets all try to learn together!! Please Share!!
Love, Scottee Barry

Friday, April 10, 2009

Chicken Asparagus

Ingredients:
4 partially cooked chicken breast cubed
1 bundle of asparagus - cut
1 clove garlic
1-2 dashes of hot red pepper seasoning
Montreal chicken seasoning
1/2 box of Mostacholi pasta cooked and drained
Fresh Parmesan cheese
olive oil


Cube 4 partially cooked chicken breasts. Place 2 tablespoons of olive oil in skillet with garlic and chicken. Season the chicken with Montreal chicken seasoning. Stir-fry approximately 4-5 minutes until chicken is cooked. Add asparagus and cook another 3-4 minutes until asparagus is tender. Add a dash of red pepper seasoning. Next add your cooked pasta into the skillet. Add your parmesan cheese and let it cook just a minute until the cheese is melted. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.

No comments: