Hello, Sisters!!

I thought it would be fun to have an open recipe exchange for our ward. I know many of you cook GREAT and I look forward to trying some of your recipes for my family. If you would like to add a recipe, please call me with your email address and I will send you an invitation. When you get an email back from me, push on the link and follow the directions by signing in or creating a new google account (Way Easy). After you get a login, you can post your recipes for all to share. You can call me if you get stuck. Lets all try to learn together!! Please Share!!
Love, Scottee Barry

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Karen's Golden Grahams Indoor Smores

INDOOR S'MORES From Golden Grahams Cereal box
Makes 48 squares
2/3 c Light corn syrup
2 tb Butter or margarine
11 1/2 oz Nestle milk chocolate morsels
1 ts Vanilla
10 oz Golden Grahams cereal (about 8 cups)
3 c Miniature marshmallows
Grease a 13x9x2" rectangular pan. Heat corn syrup, butter and chocolate morsels to boiling in 3-quart saucepan, stirring constantly; remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal in large mixing bowl; toss quickly until completely coated with chocolate. Fold in marshmallows, 1 cup at a time. Press mixture evenly in pan with piece of waxed paper. Let stand until firm, at least 1 hour. Cut into 1-1/2 inch squares.

This was made for the RS Enrichment Luncheon today.

No comments: